Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
SpiderLogic, a division of Wipfli and leader in software development, is seeking an experienced, hands-on Software Architect to join its growing practice. SpiderLogic strives to be the quintessential technology company. We continue to assemble a group of the very best software engineers and forge a culture of teamwork, trusted peer relationships, project based work and fun.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience to be part of our Agile development teams. You will be participating in the development of projects and working closely with project managers, business analysts, software architects, and our customers.
Our work is done in our Milwaukee software lab while interacting with our other locations across the globe. The lab’s relaxed atmosphere is designed to spur creativity and foster teamwork. Flexible schedules allow you to balance work with your personal life. Our team members enjoy dedicated paid training and research time both in our lab and offsite at leading technology training centers and conferences. We also provide necessary subscriptions and resource materials to further your studies and research.
Are you passionate about software development? Do you have 3-5+ years of hard-earned experience using Microsoft technologies? Are you a technology blogger, a speaker at user groups or a contributor to open source projects? Do you want to work with an elite set of peers that you can learn from (and who will learn from you)? Do you want to work in a collaborative organization where you will have a significant impact? If so, you might be a great fit for SpiderLogic.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Understand client business requirements, technology infrastructure, and database structures
- Design and develop solutions based on client needs
- Provide guidance and oversight to Engineer I, Engineer II, and assist Master Technology Consultant in pre-sales preparations
- Provide ongoing leadership and support for solutions team ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Perform Peer Review of solutions developed by team members, comment code regarding functional purpose and design nuances
- Work in a project team environment, both with Spider team members and client team members
- Lead and participate in R&D and foundational efforts to position the team to learn, develop and deliver solutions to the market
- Assist in the sales process by working closely with the Master Technology Consultant and business development team to help complete the sale, develop scope of services and solution approach to meet client needs Assist in the sales process by providing technical assistance and expertise during pre-sales preparation
- Coach and mentor Engineering II and Engineering I teammates in their progress from the current level of competency to the higher level of competency
- Passionate and curious about building software systems
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in application architecture, design, and coding with Microsoft tools and technologies such as .Net, SQL Server and Azure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to readily communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand format
- Experience with agile software development models is required
- Experience with Software as a Service and cloud-based product implementation and delivery is highly desired
- Must have the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and the ability to multi-task
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.