Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WhirlyBall’s new Brookfield location is currently seeking extraordinary Guest Services Representatives to join our team. This is a phenomenal role for you if you enjoy helping people and anticipating their needs and building events. To be a part of our team at WhirlyBall, it means that you are friendly, upbeat, and highly motivated. This is an office position involving operating a computer and phone (NO cold calling!).
What we are looking for:
- To be the first person to greet our guests when they arrive (aka our Director of First Impressions)
- Individuals with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Willingness to work with a team
- Flexible schedules available
- Comfortability multitasking and working with several programs
What you will do:
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails (NO cold calling!)
- Respond to voicemails and emails from time out of the office
- Redirect phone calls to proper channels when applicable
- Build events for guests based on their preferences, and upselling when appropriate to further meet and exceed guests’ needs and expectations
- Communicate with guests and clients about their events, maintaining knowledge of the available WhirlyBall/Pivot Room activities, rules, menus, etc.
- Follow WhirlyBall rules, policies, and conditions of employment, as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties as assigned
- A fun, unique venue in which to manage events
- Competitive compensation and bonus program
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Previous experience not required; in-depth training provided from the outset
- Great opportunity for professional growth and administrative, guest-oriented experience
** All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country in which they are applying for employment.
What is WhirlyBall?
Picture a combination of lacrosse and bumper cars played by two teams of five alongside eight bowling lanes, a four-lane VIP bowling suite, hyper bowling, a laser tag area, private event space and our flagship restaurant, The Pivot Room. We pride ourselves on crafting a space where you can come get your game-face on or relax with some food and beverage. We are an equal opportunity employer. For additional information, please visit: www.whirlyball.com