Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trisept Solutions
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Software Engineer with Trisept Solutions. As Application Software Analyst I, you will formulate, define, and implement system scope and objectives based on customer needs. You will also interact with all technical staff, clients, and vendors to ensure our e-commerce solutions for the travel industry are the best available in a competitive, agile growing organization.
A successful Software Engineer will:
- Contribute to team's goal of successfully completing software development projects.
- Maintain the team's application portfolio.
- Design programmatic solutions within the architectural constraints of the applications.
- Design simple data structure and/or file solutions.
- Isolate and resolve reported application problems.
- Assist with the creation of project specifications, documentation and prototypes.
- Develop improvements and enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Perform software demonstrations.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic.
- Design new functionality of a moderate scope.
- Mentor junior members of an agile team.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and problem solving skills while tackling the requirements of new or existing solutions.
- Adapt at testing the product in controlled environments and simulating real situations before going live.
- Analyze and estimate work needed for a complete quality software solution.
- Learn and apply latest software designs and principles to business problems.
- Work with Business Analysts to solidify technical requirements to develop best fit solution for business and technical needs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Have familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field from a 4 year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience and a minimum of 4 years’ experience or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- Enjoys working in a fast paced agile environment
- Full Stack .NET development experience
- Software engineering practices and relational database concepts.
- A variety of current and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Planning and implementing solutions.
- In depth Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and accomplishing team goals
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
About TRISEPT SOLUTIONS
Trisept Solutions was formed in 2000 with a team that leveraged more than 15 years of thought leadership, development and operational excellence in the field of leisure travel technology. We were the first to master the concept of dynamic travel packaging in the electronic world, and today serve airlines, hotel companies, resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, tourist bureaus, airline alliances, theme parks, and other suppliers. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices across the United States, we employ a committed team of over 200 technology professionals.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.