Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our goal is to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on every DETAIL of the Customer experience.
If you're someone who loves to write software solutions that make a daily difference for thousands of team members and who's fanatical for taking care of millions of hungry customers then talk to us about our Software Engineering (.Net) opportunity at our Corporate Headquarters location in Whitewater, WI. Our ideal candidate lives in the Madison or Milwaukee area as this position allows for flexible work environment either from Toppers HQ or telecommute from your remote/home office. Read about us, our history and our culture on our Facebook Careers Page and Glassdoor.
To land this gig you will need to have had a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience. This position is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of a newly built hybrid on-prem/cloud point-of-sale solution and supporting web based restaurant management solution. Special considerations for software engineers with experience in web development, specifically eCommerce.
Want to stand out? Be sure that we can see your experience and skills by writing an optional cover letter telling us how your background and passion relate to what we’re doing, in 300 words or fewer. You make the time to write a cover letter, we promise to acknowledge every inquiry with a personal response, because we have no robots working in our HR department.
At Toppers, we value people for their rich histories and perspectives, not just for their certifications and degrees and former employer brands or for their buzzwords on their resumes. We love passionate candidates and believe that our own only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and keeping the best people in the industry. If that's also your view, please give us a look, and make your day great!
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or something similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on knowledge in several of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Distributed systems components and architecture
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Web Jobs
- Azure Application Insights
- ARM Templates
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Windows Services
- Solid grasp of C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with Entity Framework
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Git-based source control, work item tracking, and CI/CD tooling in VSTS
- Telerik Reporting
- E-commerce CMS experience a plus
If you're passionate about writing software, building an amazing customer experience and are a like-minded person that fits with our core values, we want you on our Team.
We offer an excellent team environment as well as offer excellent benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Option to telecommute part-time
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Vacation & Up to 5 Sick Days
- 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Company Match
- Paid Training
- Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
- FUN Atmosphere
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid for Short-term Disability Insurance
- 100% Company Paid for Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Group Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Group Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Group Pet Insurance
Our Company Profile (if you're interested and hopefully you are)
Toppers Pizza is a rapidly growing pizza delivery franchise company based in Whitewater, Wisconsin. Toppers has won numerous accolades and recognition in the restaurant and franchising industry. We have an incredible leadership team of restaurant veterans.
We are not your mom and dad's pizza company. We pride ourselves on being just a little bit different and a lot more fun! Our company is a family of fanatical, passionate people working toward the common goal of becoming the greatest pizza delivery company on the planet. Some words commonly used to describe us: Edgy, Sarcastic, Irreverent, Fun. . . Check us out at www.toppers.com.
The Toppers Pizza Essential Basics
In order for you to be successful at Toppers Pizza as a team member you must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS.
This means that You
Live With Integrity-- say what you mean, and do what you say, especially when no one is watching!
Have Fun-- yes it is work, but enjoy it!
You want to be a part of building something special -- we are building a special company!
Bring It...With Passion-- come to work ready to rock and make it happen.
Kill it at the details -- anticipate needs and react when noticing any dissatisfaction.
Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact -- honesty with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong drive to succeed -- you need little direction before you take the reins with a can-do attitude.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Toppers Pizza strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Read over the reviews left by team members on GlassDoor.