Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Toppers Pizza
|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|ID:||Men. Falls - Insider|
|Location:||Menomonee Falls, WI|
People, pizza and passion - it's how we roll.
Are you one of those people that almost always has a smile on their face? Do you like to be part of of a team that works together like a well oiled machine? Whether you are searching for a part-time job, you want a flexible schedule because you are in school or a just second job for some extra cash, Toppers knows we are the right fit for you!
Look Into Our Eyes. Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our goal is to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on every DETAIL of the Customer experience
In order for you to be successful at Toppers Pizza as a team member you must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS.
This means that You:
- Live With Integrity-- say what you mean, and do what you say, especially when nobody's watching!
- Have Fun-- yes it is work, but enjoy it!
- Always project a positive image & energy-- smile, in person and on the phone.
- Are noticeably friendly & give each customer individual attention.
- You want to be a part of building something special -- we are building a special company!
- Bring It...With Passion-- come to work ready to rock and make it happen.
- Kill it at the details --anticipate needs and react when noticing any dissatisfaction.
- Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact -- honesty with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong drive to succeed -- you need little direction before you take the reins with a can-do attitude.
If you're someone that has a fun personality- we want to talk to you.
Customer Service Representative (Insider)
As a Toppers' Insider you have the opportunity to work in a fun atmosphere along a great team of people who will probably become great friends outside of work.
You will get to:
- Prepare our delicious food for our Toppers fanatics
- Take orders in person and over the phone
- Prep for the day and night by making dough and pizza sauce and cutting our fresh veggie toppings (which are all important pieces as to why we have deliver on our promise of serving only high quality food)
- Stock ingredients in the various work stations including the walk-in cooler
- Clean equipment and the store
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Cash Tips
- Holiday Pay on certain holidays that we are open
- Optional 50% Payroll Advance on earned income up to $500 per pay period
- Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
- Potential for Advancements (Manager & Supervisor in Training Programs)
- Free Uniforms
- FUN Atmosphere
- 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance on base plan *
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)*
- Health Savings Account*
- Voluntary Group Dental Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Vision Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Match*
Additional Benefits for those in management
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance*
- 100% Company Paid for Short-term Disability Insurance*
- 100% Company Paid for Long-term Disability Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- Up to 5 Sick Days*
*For those qualified, based on hours worked and position
Equal Employment Opportunity
Toppers Pizza strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.