Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TNG Merchandising
Job TitleDistrict Supervisor
Area of InterestManagement
Salary / Pay Rate$47476
Job Description & Requirements
WE ARE HIRING
TNG is a leading retail merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We currently have an opening for a District Supervisor in the following market:
Modesto, CA area (Atwater, Ceres, Merced, Turlock, Oakhurst)
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- As a District Manager you will coordinate and oversee all aspects of in store merchandising. Including but not limited to supervision of District Supervisor staff and to assure that all the client's objectives and standards set by the company are being met for their respective territory. Managers are expected to be in the field 2 to 4 days a week.
- 50% Staff Management - Clearly organizing, communicating and instructing staff on corporate goals and procedures. Coordinating with District Supervisor's to assure store service level is acceptable. Setting goals, reviewing staff's performance and counseling for improvement when necessary. Working with direct reports to create a sense of buy-in/ownership. Addressing employee issues on an as needed basis.
- 20% Reporting Analysis - Analyze reports identifying trends and potential problems. Acting proactively once problems have been identified. Specifically, frequent analysis of RMM & Rep activity via IVR. Follow up with direct reports as needed based on data analysis.
- 10% Hiring & Training -- Aware of all territory staffing requirements. Assisting RM's in hiring merchandisers. Provide ongoing training for regional managers to improve their skills and competencies. Training new managers and merchandisers when necessary.
- 10% Customer Interface - Developing rapport with store management. Keeping frequent in person, phone or email contact with store management to assure SMS is delivering at an acceptable level. Identify strengths and weaknesses through contact with store management.
- 10% Travel & Meetings - Traveling to store locations. Participating in meetings with corporate office and regional managers. Assuring communications from these meetings reach all necessary parties.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- 401K and Health Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Car Allowance
- Work from home office
- National company with advancement opportunities
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must live within the market
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Be creative and have the ability to think "outside the box"
- Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever changing work environment
- TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do perform background checks on perspective new hire candidates.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com