The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is recruiting for a Fitter-Welders for a Large Weldment and Fabricating Manufacturing company in Waukesha, WI. The ideal candidate will have experience with large parts and heavy plate manufacturing.
These positions are on 2nd and 3rd shift. Pay is negotiable and dependent on experience.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Read and comprehend welding instructions and structural drawings
- Verifies correct quantity and quality of parts welded
- Layout stitch welds; locations of weld and weld size for welders
- Work from drawings, patterns, fixtures and specifications
- Layout and operate both fuel gas and plasma hand torches for fitting purposes
- Move material using a forklift and crane according to standard operating procedure, safety regulations and practices
- Assist with the welding of a Weldments
- Perform cleaning, assembly, and straightening operations as directed by Supervision
- May be required to perform the following welding processes: GMAW, Flux, Sub Arc, etc.
- Ability to comply with all quality policies, specifications and instructions
- A minimum of two years (2) experience as a Fitter-Welder
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Heavy manufacturing experience a plus
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.