The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is recruiting a Robotic Welder for a sheetmetal manufacturing company in Milwaukee, WI. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively and efficiently operate robotic welding equipment. The is a second shift position on a temp-to-hire basis. Salary is based on experience.
- Read, interpret and understand blueprints and drawings
- Identify appropriate materiaols for the job, including the ability to check the type, size, quantity, quality and maintain traceability
- Qualify and then safely operate a forklift
- Properly utilize inspection equipment to accurately complete the job in accordance with ISO procedures
- Understand and adhere to Company’s Employee Quality Policy & Requirements
- Perform basic machine maintenance along with keeping the necessary records and reporting any issues immediately to your supervisor.
- Complete jobs to customer specifications in a timely manner
- Watch and anticipate potential problems
- Correctly barcode, count and tag parts and document work performed on the traveler
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area at all times
- Able to identify whether parts are being made to job/customer quality requirements; including material, welds, dimensions, etc
- Able to properly operate (load fixture, start, stop, etc) the equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist in maintaining the department’s production schedule
- Properly maintain, record and handle material
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have shop experience in manual welding operations
- Must have own tools
- Must take and pass a welding test
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must have safety shoes
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.