The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is recruiting for a Class A Truck Driver for a Large Weldment and Fabricating Manufacturing company in Waukesha, WI. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience in which include, both oversizedloads and rigging experience.
This is a direct-hire position on 2nd shift. Pay is negotiable and dependent on experience.
- Completes pre-operational and post-operational inspections on all job related equipment to include tractors, trailers and off-loading devices
- Load product on truck using forklift and overhead crane
- Delivers product to customers at agreed upon times.
- Unloads product in a safe manner while paying attention to the quality of the product and the requirements of the customer
- Completes required DOT and company related paperwork
- Makes occasional overnight (1 night) runs out of state
- Current Class A Driver’s License
- Ability to operate an overhead crane or forklift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be at last 23 years of age
- No DUI’s or reckless driving or 15 mph or greater violations in the last three years
- No major chargeable accidents in the past 3 years while driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Must have 6-months driving experience within the past 3 years
- Must pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and background check
- Must have experience with oversized loads
- Must have extensive rigging experience
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.