The Marcus Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Ski Instructor - PT
at The Marcus Corporation
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa Job Description
POSITION - JUNIOR SKI INSTRUCTOR
Department - Geneva Ski
Division – Hotels & Resorts
Position Purpose: Provide Snowsports instructors assistance.
• Provide assistance for skiing/snowboarding to beginner & intermediate guests.
• Ensure safety of guests and associates at all times.
• Variety of tasks around the Snowsport Center.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
• Prior coaching experience or position working with children preferred.
• Great customer service and communication skills required.
• Safety minded; Positive attitude and willingness to work with children required.
• Beginner/Intermediate level skier or snowboarder.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.; Able to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
• Flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship: Director of Snowsports School.
Exemption Status: Non- Exempt
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.