The Marcus Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Snow Crew - PT
at The Marcus Corporation
Position Purpose Responsible for snow making, Snowsports area maintenance, pre-season / post-season set up.
- Operate snowmaking equipment.
- Assist in pre-season set-up and post-season tear-down.
- Assist in snow sports area maintenance.
- Assist with lift operation as needed.
- Operation of heavy equipment including snow cats, grooming, skid steer, etc.; Be able to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to help with a variety of duties in and around the chalet.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Good customer service, organizational, and communication skills required.
- Enjoy working with general public.
- Take direction well; Mechanical aptitude.
- Previous snow making experience helpful; Mechanical experience.
- Flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Mountain Manager.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.