The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $17.50/hr
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is in Milwaukee, WI. Part-Time hours of this position vary.
Who we are
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Installation, service, and removal of electronic monitoring (EM) equipment from client residences, and other locations as necessary. Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs routine cleaning and equipment maintenance.
What you’ll be doing
- Installs and removes field equipment in clients’ residences or other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in client residences or other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, to ensure proper operation.
- Performs equipment inspections to identify damage or malfunction.
- Cleans field equipment.
- Tests equipment in accordance with quality assurance standards.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six (6) months of experience in the military, or a security or law enforcement field preferred.
- Ability to understand Electronic Monitoring messages and daily summary reports.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage inventory.
- Valid state driver’s license and have the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software used by the department.
- Local Travel Required
- Phone Stipend- $50/mo
- Reimbursed Mileage
- Paid training!
Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!!