The Boelter Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Boelter Companies
Boelter companies is looking for our next great team player for our open Payroll Manager position!
We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll and benefit administrator with a dynamic, well rounded, enthusiastic, and experienced background in payroll. This individual would need to have experience working with payrolls in both the US and Canada, benefits administration, and some experience with HRIS analyst work.
Skill / Requirements
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Experience with multi state payroll processing
• Canadian payroll experience
• Minimum 5-7 years broad experience within payroll functions
• APA certification
• Extremely detail oriented
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize, and organizational skills are required
• Ability to work productively in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Must be able to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs
• Prior experience with benefit administration preferred
• Ceridian experience strongly preferred.