Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Manager Midwest
- WI, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Sonetics is experiencing record growth over the past 6 years by providing proven innovative wireless communication solutions to the workforce in major industries, first responders and companies that are at the forefront of the commercial space industry.
We are currently looking for a new Regional Manager to join our growing team at Sonetics the leading provider of communication solutions that enable natural conversation in challenging environments.
In this role, you'll get an opportunity to be part of a highly successful team focused on building and expanding our brands and our company. You will drive increased sales and profit by developing new customers and expanding our business with new and existing channel partners. You will create demand for our product lines and work with customers to identify their communication needs and provide solutions from our array of products. You will also have the opportunity to introduce our solutions to new markets.
This position requires a true sense of urgency as we currently have an industry leading technology with no peer equivalent. The position will be located in-territory and will serve our markets in the Midwest Region. The right candidate will have a unique opportunity to become part of a highly successful team focused on building and expanding our brands and our company. You will be working closely with the Director of Sales and the sales team to ensure that we achieve our collective goals.
As a Regional Manager, you have excellent presentation skills, with a technical mindset. You are a strong influencer and closer who excels at establishing new relationships, and is motivated to exceed sales goals. You are a team player who has a curious mind, creative ideas, and is able to execute and implement sales strategy. You are driven, self-motivated and have a customer first orientation. In addition, your qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree including some marketing or business management preferred.
- Proven record of expanding and growing a territory.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing regional and/or national distribution channels in Industrial and Commercial markets, including manufacturing and construction.
- Strong C-Level presentation and influencing skills
- Minimum of five of years of experience driving new business results
- Strategic key account experience
- Willingness to travel and demonstrated excellence managing a multi-state territory
- Complex system sales experience preferred
Our culture places a high value on solution finders, teamwork, accountability and results. We offer the right candidate a competitive and comprehensive package as well as the opportunity to be empowered and to make a difference.