Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Associate Service Support Analyst
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
Snap-on Incorporated is seeking a Service Support Specialist in its I/T Department, in the Kenosha, Wisconsin General Office. This person will provide I/T technical and customer support for end users on several applications. This position is in a technical call center.
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may receive an email invitation from Spark Hire to complete a one-way video interview.
This resource will handle support calls that come directly from employees of Snap-on. They will resolve Level 1 support issues, resolve application and connectivity issues, mail issues, etc. For issues the resource cannot resolve, they will engage/escalate to internal Snap-on resources as required.
This person must have:
- the ability to install and trouble shoot network wireless cards from multiple vendors
- the ability to understand software firewalls and configuration
- excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- the ability to understand call queues and escalations
- knowledge of web technologies
- the ability to troubleshoot moderate PC problems
- the basic understanding of synchronization utilities and remote assistance tools such as GoToAssist or GoToMyPc
- a flexible work schedule (coverage ranging between 7amCST - 9pm CST with ability to rotate late shift)
- knowledge in MS Office applications, Windows 7/10 and IE/Chrome/Firefox experience
Hours for this position are Monday thru Friday 12pm - 9pm
Snap-on offers a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.