Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OEM Field Sales Rep
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for promoting and selling Schneider
Electric's products/solutions/services to targeted OEM target accounts under the direction
of the Midwest Region OEM Sales Manager. This position develops new sales opportunities
and addresses the needs of established OEM accounts. The BDS will take advantage of
Schneider Electric's product offering as well as application, competitor, and customer knowledge
to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider solutions. The BDS is
r esponsible for developing account penetration strategies to profitably grow the OEM
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Setting goals and objectives, developing and enacting sales/business strategies,
establishing call plans and strategies, developing account profiles and executing sales
plans. This frequently is in coordination with channel and/or other Schneider sales
- Applying market/account knowledge when dealing target OEM audiences.
- Management of assigned target customers.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely communication,
a vailability, product training, issue resolution, and follow through. The BDS will
have an in-depth knowledge of the customer's organization and maintain a mutually
- Knowledge of market/trends and products including motor control, automation, and
This job might be for you if:
- Documented success selling machine control and automation in the OEM market space
- Strategic selling is second nature. Ability to uncover decision makers, penetrate C-level, and determine/address personal motivations.
- Ability to conceptualize both technical and commercial strategies.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Has working knowledge of PLC's, AC Drives, HMI, motion control, and an in-depth knowledge of motor control, general controls, and circuit protection.
- Experience with Salesforce beneficial.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.