RBS Global, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RBS Global, inc.
- Perform duties to assure on time shipments to meet scheduled shipping dates. Achieve OTD (On Time Delivery) for Customer Orders throughout production and supply chain
- Utilize SAP (ERP System), Excel and Ace Production Monitor to plan production activities in manufacturing work centers.
- Review system parameters for accuracy and update as needed.
- Manage semi-finished goods inventory.
- Release production orders to appropriate work centers.
- Level load capacity across multiple work centers.
- Work closely with other planner/buyers to manage interdependent production schedules.
- Close interaction with the production team to ensure schedules are understood and met.
- Utilize lean manufacturing tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Execute and support projects related to improving the planning function (Inventory, OTD, Lead Time, etc.)
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Experience and Skill Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (minimum of 3 year's experience in buying and planning in a manufacturing environment).
- Experience planning in a CNC/Molding environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – Oral, Written, Presentation.
- Strong attention to detail
- Math – Ability to quickly add/subtract/multiply/divide, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to deal directly with the sales team
- Prior ERP System experience (SAP is preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly make sound decisions based on limited data
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran