RBS Global, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
eCommerce Merchandising Manager
at RBS Global, inc.
The eCommerce Merchandising Manager will lead the creation,implementation and optimization of Zurn's merchandising strategy through oureCommerce partners. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing &Communications, this highly visible role will work cross-functionally todevelop content that maximizes online share of voice and improves onlineconversion. This key leader will play an essential part in growing Zurn'seCommerce revenue and will also significantly accelerate the deployment ofDiRXN (pronounced direction), Zurn's digital productivity business model whichis constantly evolving to embrace new technologies and solutions that helpsolve smarter for customers.
- Develop and execute the digital merchandisingstrategy and structure for the business
- Lead the creation of enhanced content including sellingcopy, specifications, product benefits, UGC, photos/videos as well as otherassets to drive the sale of items online
- Determine taxonomy and parent-child relationshipstructures within eCommerce to maximizelisting authority, share of voice andrevenue
- Champion the value of digital merchandisingacross the organization, serving as the digital merchandising leader in thebusiness
- Grow share of voice by optimizing content forSEO and various site search platforms and utilize third-party analytics platforms to monitor success
- Improve conversion rate performance throughdistributors eCommerce websites
- Lead competitive benchmarking of eCommerce product performance on distributorswebsites
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders suchas sales, product marketing and product management to facilitate the adoptionof Zurn products on channel partner and marketplace websites
- Lead eCommerce advertising efforts including butnot limited to Amazon Sponsored Products/Brands, promotions and co-opadvertising programs
- Oversee MAP policy and procedures
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder to ensureour stocking positions and lead times are set up to meet or exceed customerexpectations
- Bachelor'sdegree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5-7years of experience in digital merchandising with a strong emphasis ineCommerce growth
- 1-3years managing direct reports
- Expertin content creation that drives visibility and conversion online
- Experiencewith MAP & MSRP pricing strategies
- Provenexperience using data to drive incremental sales growth
- Experiencewith loading and syndicating product content to distributors
- Well-versedin eCommerce, with specific emphasis in eCommerce channel strategies
- Experienceusing MarketTrack is highly preferred
- Experiencemanaging products through online marketplaces
- Passionfor emerging technology
- Provenexperience driving profitable growth through Amazon Sponsored Products andSponsored Brands
- Generalknowledge of digital space including demand generation, ad retargeting, emailmarketing SEM, etc.
- Proficientextracting and standardizing data from a wide variety of platforms
- Experience marketing withinmanufacturing is a plus
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building's environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran