Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Mach
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
ID Technology seeks a Press Operator who will use his/her skills to produce quality labels for our ever-growing customer base. The person who will successful in this role is someone who takes pride in their work, operates as a solid team contributor, and can respond with a sense of urgency to changing priorities. We offer a hard-working, friendly team environment.
In this vital role you will:
- Operate blank and multiple color flexographic printing presses, paper die cutter, finishing slitter rewinders and table tops
- Follow general press production procedures
- Accurately set up and tear down production jobs based upon customer orders
- Record all job run times and footage information on daily log sheet
- Package finished goods into boxes, label and seal in a neat and clean fashion
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Previous flexographic printing experience a plus, but will provide on-the-job training
- Technical aptitude & experience
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willingness to help others on the team as needed
- Ability to maintain clean and safe work area
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.