Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Mach
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
We have opened a new opportunity for a die-cutter in our friendly Pewaukee, Wisconsin location.
In this role you will:
- Set up and Operate the Finishing Die Cutter
- Perform rewind/inspection work: inspect all products as rewound off presses
- Inspect finished products based on supplied specifications and standard quality criteria
- Package finished products based on supplied specifications and standard packaging criteria
- Monitor the daily ship list; communicate with the Production Manager on progress/problems
- Maintain competency with the tools, resources, and processes used in the daily work
- Abide by safety rules and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Familiar with or comfortable with operating small machinery
- Attention to detail
- Experience/comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated, able to work well independently
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude
- Good communication skills
- Desire to help team succeed
- Value quality
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.