Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Mach
Matrix, based in Saukville, WI, is an industry-leading manufacturer of vertical form fill seal (v/f/f/s) packaging equipment and offers the best in-class for all types of flexible packaging machinery. Matrix is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Matrix is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist for second shift. This position contributes to the success of the company by producing quality parts in a safe and efficient manner.
In this role you will:
- Interpret programs
- Set up/touch off tooling
- Operating CNC machines
- Interpret blue prints; measure and provide quality control of parts producing
- Finishing operations, including grinding, polishing, sanding, deburring
- Clean up and general maintenance of shop area and machines
- Operate in accordance with all safety procedures
- Fine motor skills – Bending into machine repeatedly to change parts, inspection, etc.
- Ability to adapt with changing priorities and to engage in multiple jobs simultaneously
- Ability to take direction and follow through with assignments as provided by department lead
- Ability to work independently while participating as an engaged team member
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.