Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Catering Restaurant Associate - Production Team Member
at Panera Bread
A fresh approach to work.
Catering Production Associate
When you join Panera LLC as a Catering Production Associate, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Production Associate today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our customers, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Catering Production Associate
What you need to know about the position:
- As a catering production associate, you will prepare high volume food orders within our catering production facilities with accuracy and efficiency
- You will package various food and beverage items based on specific customer requirements to be delivered to our customers place of business or event on time and that meet our high commitment to quality and standards.
- You will work in a fast paced, team environment and contribute to an overall positive and collaborative workplace.
- You have the ability to continue to learn and grow your skills and progress your career into other positions within Panera LLC
- Schedules that support work-life balance. Varied schedule, primarily Monday-Friday early mornings through later afternoon and Saturday and Sunday mornings.
What we’re looking for:
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Ability to read and follow instructions to produce the food
- Thrive on fast past environment
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Meal discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
608005 Brookfield, WI - Calhoun Road
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.