Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Representative
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Our Contact Center Representatives are the heart of our contact center, providing customers with information about investment options, loan balances/provisions, account status, etc. as well handling requests for fund transfers and exchanges, roll-overs, loans, etc. and processing transactions.
If you’ve never worked in the financial services industry then you’ll have a lot to learn. That’s why you will engage in ongoing training and mentoring that will give you the tools to be your very best. You’ll be empowered with accountability early on, and your team will be there to help you succeed. This is a fast paced, high volume call center so you must be able to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Hours: 12:00-9:00 OR 1:00-10:00
- 8.5 hours 4 days a week (1 week day off)
- 9-hour shift with a 30 minute lunch
- Saturday: 7:00-1:00
- Associate's degree or four years of call center or financial services experience preferred.
- Must have a desire to work in a team environment; be able to handle multiple tasks; be detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter.
- Must have demonstrated math, accounting, and analytical skills; have strong communication skills, and be able to work in a fast-pace high volume team environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours (between the hours of 6:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m.), later shifts and additional hours as required.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.