North Shore Bank, FSB
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at North Shore Bank, FSB
Successful bank named - Best Bank to Work For multiple times!
Teller Supervisors, performs office and administrative duties, resolves problems and actively cross-sells bank products and services. Supports and demonstrates the customer service standards set by North Shore Bank.
- Serves the customer in a professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions.
- Handles complex and non-routine inquiries by tellers and customers concerning bank policy and operating procedures
- Ensures proper scheduling of staff.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities
- Helps tellers be accountable for results to meet branch goals.
We look for employees who embody our brand of The Bank of You – Together Achieving More. We seek individuals who give their all to their fellow employees throughout the bank.
Our pay rates are extremely competitive. North Shore provides our Teller Supervisors with the opportunity to earn two attractive pay increases within the first year; a 401k plan with matching benefits, medical plans, and other employee benefits.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year bank-related operational support experience. Requires demonstrated customer service abilities. Must have demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts. Previous Teller experience required. Must have availability to work Saturday mornings.