North Shore Bank, FSB
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at North Shore Bank, FSB
Successful bank named - Best Bank to Work For multiple times!
- Ensure that sufficient resources, including staffing and sales support, are available and efficiently deployed.
- Coach direct reports, motivating them and training them on effective practices and processes and to achieve business plan objectives.
- Keep abreast of current financial and economic conditions in market place and business sector.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of effective internal controls for the branch including but not limited to protection of all funds, physical assets and property of the branch.
- Handles unusual or difficult customer situations through direct personal action or referral to the appropriate department.
- Keeps abreast of Bank products/services and insures that all changes and/or additions are thoroughly communicated to staff
- Uncover needs of customers through effective use of profiles and established bank sales processes and meet or exceed profile goals that are set.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School education required – Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Two to three years of demonstrated leadership in a management role. Must have excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Three to four years of sales experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships. Ability to coach and achieve branch and individual goals.
- Must have thorough knowledge of financial concepts. Knowledge of desktop automation tools.
- Must have availability to work some Saturday mornings.
LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS
This position requires registration through the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. Applicants must (1) have an active NMLS ID that is in good standing, and can be transferred to North Shore Bank's registry, or (2) must be willing to register prior to start date. Your employment with North Shore Bank is contingent upon successful registration and annual re-registration thereafter.