North American Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse 1st Shift
at North American Corporation
Offering nearly a century of expertise in supply and distribution solutions, North American Corporation’s unparalleled customer focus drives continuous innovation, expansion and growth.
North American Corporation is a highly successful, privately held company focused on delivering value to our customers in three business areas.
Facility Supplies and Services – Restroom supplies, food service disposables, cleaning supplies, equipment, service and training.
Packaging Supplies and Services – Products, equipment, parts and services designed to reduce production downtime and material waste.
Marketing Supply Chain Services – Sales collateral, point-of-purchase displays, promotional products and technology solutions.
1ST SHIFT WAREHOUSE
Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (overtime as needed)
The purpose of this position is to remove product from shelves or tables, inspect to customer specification, and hand pack into prescribed carton.
- Receives packing order and determines that correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- Notifies material handler if additional materials are needed for the packing run.
- Visually inspects products for defects, setting aside defective items to one side on a skid for the rework department.
- Packs items in designated carton per customer order.
- Places identification labels on full skid loads.
- Keeps record of items packed and attaches to production order with last item packed.
- Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years warehouse experience- material handling preferred.
- Fork lift experience or certification is preferred.
North American (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.