Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Neopost Inc.
ProShip, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Project Manager for our Integration team. Our software is used by some of the biggest companies in the US. Our Integration department and its team of Software Engineers implement and integrate the Proship Software Suite. As a Project Manager you will be part of a small, dynamic team with exposure to a variety of projects. You will also enjoy a base salary, full benefits plan, matching 401k program, and tuition reimbursement. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and wants to join a fast-moving company primed for hyper-growth.
- Provide leadership to project teams from project initiation through implementation and integration, managing multiple projects concurrently, both large and small
- Critically evaluate business and user requirements and project goals, develop a detailed project plan and obtain project sign-off from all key stakeholders
- Proactively and effectively communicate with all stakeholders to successfully deliver the project deliverables, remaining within assigned budget while ensuring alignment between internal and external stakeholders and serving as a liaison between teams
- Evaluate and negotiate scope and change requests to meet the agreed upon deadlines, adapting to changing priorities as needed
- Document use cases, release notes, decisions and updates as they are made; prepare clear, detailed user interface guides and functional specification documents
- Coordinate quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing to test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software, gathering sign-off from all stakeholders
- Complete post project review and communicate results to team and management
- Work closely with the Professional Services Manager, ProShip Software Engineers, to enhance our project delivery in a positive team-focused manner and to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field from an accredited institution or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Two years of experience as a Business Analyst and four years as a Project Manager in a software integration and development environment preferred
- Team leader with proven project management skills able to work with, motivate and lead internal and external project resources not under direct control; PMP certification is a plus
- Solid understanding of project implementation and application development processes; experience as a software integrator and/or developer is a plus
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in managing customer relationships, understanding and responding to their needs, while balancing their expectations with capability and capacity
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and make effective decisions under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of project life cycle at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills, conveying a positive, collaborative, and professional image
- Enjoys the excitement of learning new technologies and embracing new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to professionally and tactfully communicate with a diverse group of technical experts as well as business experts
- Sound organizational and time management skills with ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and follow-through on multiple cross-functional initiatives simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and conscientious; accepts accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Advanced proficiency using project management tools and MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of logistics industry a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Why Work Here
ProShip is a company that values its people -- those that work here and those we work with. A career at ProShip will allow you to be challenged and grow professionally in a collegial environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending and dependent care options
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Wellness program
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick paid-time off
- Great work environment including - free employee lunch monthly, company Brewer's outing, relaxed dress code (jeans every day!)
ProShip, Inc. by Neopost is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.