National Dentex Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Delivery Driver
at National Dentex Corporation
Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 30 labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Saber Dental Laboratory in Waukesha, WI for a Part-time Delivery Driver.
We provide our delivery staff with company owned vehicles, gas-cards, communication devices, and uniforms! If you have a sincere appreciation for providing outstanding customer service and work well independently, then we encourage you to apply!
The regular hours for this position are from 7:00am to 3:00pm. The scheduled days rotate every week. The first week's schedule will include Monday, Wednesday, Friday while the second week will entail working Tuesday and Thursday. This schedule may be subject to change from time to time.
- Learn delivery routes as assigned.
- Provide daily deliveries and pick-ups as requested and assigned.
- Represent the laboratory with courtesy, respect and focus.
- Advise fleet manager and/or shipping department with any concerns, issues, doctor communications, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Personable individual with good oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional and neat in appearance.
- Train other employees as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Valid driver’s license and able to maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- No experience necessary.
- Able to cover other routes.
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Additional materials or equipment as required.
- Personal protective equipment, as required.
- Physical stamina to drive for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to drive, sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and/or reach.
- Repeatedly getting in and out of an automobile multiple times a day.
- Ability to read required documentation.
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail.
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.