Milliman Care Guidelines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Content Coordinator - Contractor
at Milliman Care Guidelines
Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. Today, we are helping companies take on some of the world’s most critical and complex issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk management and regulatory compliance, data analytics and business transformation.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance, and financial services, and property and casualty insurance.
The Web Content Coordinator (WCC) is responsible for front-end content maintenance on existing Milliman websites, and assists in the migration of content into a new content management system
- Deploy new digital content in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop simple HTML - test and review code to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Translate print and electronic documents into formats suitable for web-based presentation.
- Perform minor image manipulation tasks such as creating document thumbnails.
- Maintain directory structure for files and images not managed within the content management system.
- Work with the Digital Content Editor to ensure that all information posted is accurate and conforms to corporate marketing editorial standards and guidelines.
- Review websites to:
- Identify broken links and/or missing images.
- Assess the usability of the pages, making recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Currency of content, working with business stakeholders to update content.
- Test compatibility with current browsers.
- Test ADA compliance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - the ability to correspond openly and directly, to listen carefully, diffuse and negotiate conflicts, cooperate as a responsible team player, and elicit and apply technical information is essential.
- Autonomous – has the capacity to self-motivate, plan effectively, problem-solve, and generally understand and “own” the job.
- Flexible – able to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace, internal strategy, and business requirements.
- Task Management - strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Content management system experience
- Process documentation and development experience
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States. Milliman will not sponsor applicants for this position for the following work visas/statuses: F-1 STEM OPT, H-1B, J-1, TN, O-1, L-1, or E-1/2.
This position will be based out of the Milliman office in Milwaukee. Applicants must be willing to work onsite in the Milliman office.