Milliman Care Guidelines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Director, Curv - Group Health - IntelliScript
at Milliman Care Guidelines
Milliman, Inc. is recognized as a top firm that provides data, products and professional services to the insurance industry. IntelliScript is a practice within Milliman that provides health and life insurers with real-time data and underwriting decision support tools via software-as-a-service (SaaS). IntelliScript offers an innovative suite of products which interpret and deliver electronic medical data (such as prescription histories, diagnoses, treatment data, etc.) to help our clients make effective underwriting and pricing decisions. Our company offers a unique entrepreneurial culture that also promotes work / life balance. IntelliScript has enjoyed consistent growth and is the leader in the markets we serve.
Visit our LinkedIn page for a closer look at our company and culture: Milliman IntelliScript on LinkedIn
- Responsible for the growth and success of a large and growing product for the IntelliScript practice
- Highly visible management position with a team of direct reports
- Enjoy autonomy to work independently with strong trust and communication among the team
- Milliman demonstrates work-life balance through a variety of perks and programs
By leveraging our relationships with retail pharmacy chains, PBMs, and data clearinghouses, IntelliScript is able to access prescription records on an identified and de-identified basis. IntelliScript’s SaaS products analyze and organize this data, through various risk management applications for health plans and life insurers. Offering tremendous ROI, the Milliman IntelliScript Curv® system turns group census data into a powerful risk score. Health insurers use the Curv risk score to more accurately – and quickly – predict the group’s future claim costs and improve group experience.
- Support IntelliScript Account Executives as the subject matter expert during meetings and calls with clients and prospects
- Work collaboratively with account managers to maintain and grow existing client relationships
- Perform retrospective studies to demonstrate the power of Curv – Group Health
- Lead implementation of new client accounts
- Identify and implement product enhancements to increase the value that we deliver to our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in actuarial science, mathematics, or other major with quantitative course work
- FSA designation
- 5 or more years of experience in health insurance, preferably with experience in employer group pricing and/or underwriting
- Prior management experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL, SAS, VBA or other programming language(s) preferred but not required
- Articulate and professional when speaking with clients as well as with colleagues, via all mediums (phone, email, WebEx, etc.)
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Resourceful; tenacious in solving problems; asks questions and contributes ideas to determine the best way to accomplish a goal
- Diligent in follow up and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated “let’s find a way to do it” attitude – no task is too big or too small, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- This position will be based either out of the Milliman office in Brookfield, WI or Chicago, IL. Applicants must be willing to work onsite in their Milliman office. All aspects of this position are identical between both locations (types of projects, organizational structure, etc.). Our offices work together, with the only difference being physical location.
- 10% travel expected (nationwide) for client meetings, conferences and company events.
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The IntelliScript Practice does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining H-1B, O-1, TN, or other non-immigrant work authorizing status for this position.