Milliman Care Guidelines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Data Partner Development - IntelliScript
at Milliman Care Guidelines
IntelliScript’s data source relationships are integral to our strategy and ability to meet our clients’ needs. The Manager, Data Partner Development will play a key role in identifying, pursuing, and developing relationships with new data sources. Backed by our reputation for innovation and excellence, you will be a liaison between our data partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful integration of new data sources. Your passion for quality will ensure the long-term mutual success in these relationships by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Milliman IntelliScript offers a unique, entrepreneurial, balanced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We are looking for collaborative people who are ready to be part of our success for the long term.
- Join a team of intelligent innovators and reasoned risk takers, committed to delivering results
- Represent a successful, well-respected company occupying a unique niche
- Build and manage strategic relationships with data sources, supporting current and future products
- Innovation and ideas are always welcome at IntelliScript
- Challenging work in its variety and complexity
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Represent the Milliman IntelliScript brand with maturity and professionalism
- Conduct thorough research of potential data source targets
- Navigate organizations to identify appropriate contacts and contact information
- Develop qualified data source opportunities into strategic relationships
- Liaise between internal departments and data sources
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence to discern someone’s true need or motivation
- Negotiate and manage the contracting process to closure, i.e. pricing, legal review, internal and partner approvals, etc.
- Add and maintain information in Salesforce
- Engage other IntelliScript colleagues for input and participation in key meetings
- 5 years of experience developing and successfully maintaining business relationships
- Exceptional communication skills: articulate and professional when speaking with or emailing clients, prospects and colleagues
- Past experience presenting to key decision-makers and facilitating productive discussions in group settings
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Able to see the “big picture” while chasing the details
- Excellent prioritization of multiple concurrent tasks, such as projects in different phases
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Considerate when listening to a partner’s issue or needs, thoughtful in a response, and creative in solving problems
- Exceptional communication skills: articulate and professional at all levels
- Energetic, tenacious, resourceful
- Willing to contribute to the success of our business – no task is too big or too small
- Detailed and organized – no detail is too small to make a lasting impression
This position will be based out of the Milliman office in Brookfield, WI, with the option to work remotely. Applicants must be willing to work onsite in the Milliman office as needed and travel nationwide for meetings, conferences and team events (up to 25%).
Milliman, Inc. is recognized as one of the top firms providing professional services to the insurance industry. Milliman IntelliScript is a specialty software-as-a-service (SaaS) unit of Milliman that provides valuable real-time data and underwriting decision support tools to health and life insurers. With deep understanding and expertise in the life and health insurance markets, IntelliScript offers an innovative suite of products to interpret and deliver electronic medical data (such as prescription histories, diagnoses, treatment data, etc.) to help clients make effective underwriting and group/population analysis decisions.
IntelliScript has averaged annual sales growth exceeding 20% in the last several years. As part of Milliman, IntelliScript offers a unique, entrepreneurial, balanced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We are looking for collaborative people who are ready to be part of our long-term success. Visit our LinkedIn page for a closer look at our company and culture: Milliman IntelliScript on LinkedIn
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The IntelliScript Practice does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining H-1B, O-1, TN, or other non-immigrant work authorizing status for this position.