Milliman Care Guidelines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data and Partner Relationship Manager - IntelliScript
at Milliman Care Guidelines
IntelliScript’s partner and data source relationships are integral to our strategy and ability to meet our clients’ needs. The Data and Partner Relationship Manager will assist in facilitating adoption of current IntelliScript products through third party connections. This role offers the opportunity to identify, pursue and develop relationships with new and existing integration partners and data sources. You will play a key and crucial role in developing long-term relationships by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Backed by our reputation for innovation and excellence, you will be the liaison between our partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful integration of our solutions according to our clients’ needs. Your passion for quality will ensure the long-term mutual success in these relationships.
Milliman IntelliScript offers a unique, entrepreneurial, balanced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We are looking for collaborative people who are ready to be part of our success for the long term.
- Join a team of intelligent innovators and reasoned risk takers, committed to delivering results
- Represent a successful, well-respected company occupying a unique niche
- Innovation and ideas are always welcome at IntelliScript
- Success is highly visible – and rewarded
- Milliman demonstrates work-life balance through a variety of perks and programs
- Develop qualified opportunities into strategic relationships with data sources and other industry service providers
- Liaise between internal departments, and externally with clients, partners and vendors
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence to discern someone’s true need or motivation
- Negotiate and manage the contracting process to closure, i.e. pricing, legal review, internal and partner approvals, etc.
- Conduct thorough research to fully vet opportunities
- Engage other IntelliScript colleagues for input and participation in key meetings
- 5 years of experience developing and successfully maintaining business relationships
- Exceptional communication skills: articulate and professional when speaking with or emailing clients, prospects and colleagues
- Past experience presenting to key decision-makers and facilitating productive discussions in group settings
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Able to see the “big picture” while chasing the details
- Excellent prioritization of multiple concurrent tasks, such as projects in different phases
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Considerate when listening to a partner’s issue or needs, thoughtful in a response, and creative in solving problems
- Exceptional communication skills: articulate and professional at all levels
- Energetic, tenacious, resourceful
- Willing to contribute to the success of our business – no task is too big or too small
- Detailed and organized – no detail is too small to make a lasting impression
This position will be based out of the Milliman office in Brookfield, WI, with the option to work remotely. Applicants must be willing to work onsite in the Milliman office as needed and travel for meetings, conferences and team events.
Milliman, Inc. is recognized as a top firm that provides data, products and professional services to the insurance industry. IntelliScript is a practice within Milliman that provides health and life insurers with real-time data and underwriting decision support tools via software-as-a-service (SaaS). IntelliScript offers an innovative suite of products which interpret and deliver electronic medical data (such as prescription histories, diagnoses, treatment data, etc.) to help our clients make effective underwriting and pricing decisions. Our company offers a unique entrepreneurial culture that also promotes work / life balance. IntelliScript has enjoyed consistent growth and is the leader in the markets we serve.
Visit our LinkedIn page for a closer look at our company and culture: Milliman IntelliScript on LinkedIn
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The IntelliScript Practice does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining H-1B, O-1, TN, or other non-immigrant work authorizing status for this position.