Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech Ops Development Associate
at Merz USA
As a member of Merz’s Technical Operations Development Program, you will have three assignments over the course of three years. The roles are crafted to help you develop exceptional functional and leadership traits by working on a wide range of projects while providing exposure to different leaders in the company. These Operational experiences will develop you and put you on the fast track to future operations leadership opportunities at Merz.
Based on your discipline, you will have opportunities working in rotations under:
- Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Science & Technology
- Supply Chain
Rotation Specific - Duties for each rotation will be provided based upon your discipline.
Operational Excellence - As part of the rotational development program, you will attend course work, execute a project and obtain a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Adherence to regulations - Assist with adherence to all Federal, State and Local Regulations controlling the manufacture of medical devices.
Other duties as assigned - Provides support to Management personnel and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related) Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related), Business or Communications (Operations Management, Supply Chain or Related) Preferred
- Transferable Skills through Work or Internship Experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (incl. languages)
- Strong technical and general problem-solving skills. Required
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access; Adobe. Required
Knowledge of methods
- Familiar with ISO Quality System Standards, FDA Quality System Regulations, GMPs, and/or other international medical device regulations
- Highly effective communication skills. Ability to work with company staff and communicate effectively throughout the organization. Required
- Manage multiple priorities and work with interruptions. Required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to make effective decisions for issues of a diverse and complex scope when required. Required