Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Merz USA
Package finished goods
- Labels, inspects, and packages per order requirements.
Prepare product for shipping
- Pick customer orders and prepare product for shipping including packaging pallets per domestic and international shipping requirements and stage for shipping.
Communication with co-workers
- Communicates with supervisor and/or fellow associates on related order questions or concerns.
- Accurately documents necessary packing processes performed per procedural requirements.
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness and order including segregation and proper identification of material.
- Maintains records, as appropriate, and warehouse area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures.
Adhere to safety requirements
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and following necessary steps to ensure there are no safety concerns
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability and willingness to ensure accuracy, understand detailed instructions, good interpersonal skills, record of dependability, and attention to detail and quality
- Ability and willingness to operate industrial lift equipment
Knowledge of methods
- Basic computer proficiency in ability to enter data and retrieve SOP documents
Must be able to pass vision testing requirements (with or without corrective eyewear).
- 20/20 Near Acuity Vision