Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Rep-Post Acute Care; Milwaukee, WI
at Medline Industries
In a complex healthcare world, Medline strives to help our customers achieve both clinical and financial success. We do that through a personalized approach to listen and better understand our customers' needs in an environment that tirelessly demands lower costs and better outcomes.
We are both a manufacturer and distributor with 1,200 direct sales reps who are dedicated points of contact for customers across the continuum of care. Because of our capabilities and engagement with other clinical and industry thought leaders, we deliver the most robust product portfolio and patient-care solutions to help healthcare providers perform at their very best.
Our responsiveness and commitment to advancing the health of healthcare is evident in our actions every day. This is who we are. This is why customers choose us as their trusted business partner.
With 47 consecutive years of growth, Medline is among Forbes Magazine's list of the 100 Largest Private Companies with more than $7 billion in sales in 2014. As the market leader in many product categories and a growing reputation for innovation, Medline fosters a dynamic, high-performing culture, which is fueled by diverse, dedicated and extraordinary people.
Recently named the number one company as the “Best Place to Work in the medical supplies industry”, according to a newly released survey of more than 1,000 sales representatives conducted by MedReps.com and one of 2012's “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” as well as Becker's “100 Best Places to Work In Healthcare”, Medline is looking for a talented sales representative who is driven to push the boundaries and can thrive in this exciting culture. At Medline, people come first—we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader.
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on the post-acute care market including long-term care facilities, home health and hospice agencies and medical equipment providers;
- Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers and purchasing managers;
- Selling products that include incontinence, skin care, DME, advance wound care and gloves;
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Medline's very large product catalog and numerous value added programs and services;
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations;
- Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory-- growing it like your own business
- Bachelor's degree required;
Relevant Work Experience
- 3-5 years outside business-to-business sales experience; autonomy and accountability;
- Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization;
- Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
- Complex sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!