Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Aide-Get your CNA license!!
at Marquardt Village
Marquardt Village is a lot like family. We work together for the greater good. Day and night, we’rededicated to serving residents on our campus, as well as families in the communities of Southeast Wisconsin. We do whatever it takes every day-every time- to get it right.
If you are passionate about working with older adults, if you enjoy taking initiative in service of others, if you take pride in a job well done, we would love to talk with you. We value and honor hard work, and enjoy investing in people and promoting within. Here, your great ideas can come to life. Having fun at work matters,too. We’ve created an enjoyable atmosphere with a work-life balance.
Marquardt Village is seeking new team members as Service Aides. Marquardt Village serves residents with: long term care, rehab, assisted living and memory care. Marquardt Village provides private rooms to all residents and comfortable living spaces. We are looking for caring, compassionate people to make a difference to seniors in our communities. As a Team Member at Marquardt Village, you’ll be a part of a dedicated professional team that embraces our mission statement to the fullest.
Full or part time positions are available on the PM shift (every other weekend and every holiday is required)at our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Qualified candidates must align with our core values of:
It is expected that non-licensed aides enroll in a certified course as a C.N.A. within 30 days. The employee’s license must be obtained within 6 months or less from hire date.
We can help!! Marquardt has programs to support potential employees through the CNA licensing process.
- Have you have taken the course, but need help paying for exam?
- Has your license lapsed and need a refresher course to sit for the exam?
- Do you have an out of state license and need help to get your WI license?
- New to the field and looking to register for the CNA program?
- At least 16 years of age
- Excellent customer service
- Dedication and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in independently and in a team
- NO MANDATION
- great working environment
- excellent benefit package (Full time: health, dental, vision. Part time: dental and vision
- 401k match!!
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Short term disability and life insurance
- SIGN ON BONUS!!
Also, take advantage of our NEW Fitness Center-FREE!!
What it's like to work for Marquardt?! https://youtu.be/13uO1nfbfdU
Submit a resume or stop in and fill out an application!
1045 Hill St.
Watertown, WI 53098
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Agency of the Moravian Church - Western District
“Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.