Liturgical Publications Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ad Graphic Designer
at Liturgical Publications Inc
Ad Graphic Designer
|Location:||New Berlin, WI|
As an Ad Graphic Designer, you provide graphic art services to create clean, modern, and professional advertisements for print and online.
You�re excited about this opportunity because you will�
- Utilize the advertiser�s provided text, graphics, instructions, and specifications in accordance with policy, production, and quality standards to create advertisements (print and electronic) with graphic design software.
- Use graphic software to adjust images color, size, brightness/contrast and resolution for highest quality print production.
- Utilize websites and/or Adobe Stock to download usable logos and graphics.
- Assess completed work with the proofing checklists to ensure quality of output. Complete corrections according to quality review directions within allotted time frame to meet production schedule.
- Process ad proposals, filler requests, copy changes, and grid changes according to order specifications within the assigned time frame.
We're excited about you because�
- You have experience and a passion for graphic design in a fast paced production and quality focused design environment.
- You are detail oriented and have exceptional time management skills.
- You have at least an Associate�s Degree in Graphic Design.
- You are comfortable working across multiple communication channels.
- You are a quick learner and a team player!
- You have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office.
- You have a basic understanding of Macintosh computer systems.
LPi is the industry leader in stewardship and communication solutions, helping parishes and non-profits create vibrant communities. We help our clients change the world! We live by our core values: Being Passionate, Having a Positive Team Spirit, a Servant Leader Attitude, Embracing Change, and Having Fun! Our products include ad-supported church bulletins, websites and newsletters, online giving, mobile phone applications, offertory campaigns and stewardship workshops. Learn more about who we are and how we have grown in the last 40+ years at www.4lpi.com. #LI-AM1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer