Lester Building Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lester Building Systems
- Regular Full-Time
*****$2000 Sign on Bonus*****
Lester Buildings, LLC is looking for a self motivated experienced Foreman to lead a construction crew based out of the Waukesha area. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
How a Lester Building is Constructed: https://vimeo.com/
Responsibilities include planning, organizing, and supervising the construction of all buildings while supervising a 3-4 member crew and ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Ability to organize job tasks for crew members in a manner which provides for success and business profit. Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Communicate with the customer prior, during and at completion of the project. Ensure customer satisfaction by completing a walk-through at projection completion. Execute change order as required for work performed beyond the original sold scope.
- Record daily inspections of jobsites, equipment, DOT, daily JSA, and all other documentation required to perform the Crew Lead duties using a jobsite notebook.
- Perform routine service and maintenance on tools, and arrange for timely maintenance to be performed on vehicles and equipment.
- Active role in interviewing hiring and integrating new employees into the Lester team. Provide recommendations for promotions, demotions and wage adjustments.
- Involvement with employee relations/ performance discussions.
- Minimum of 3 years carpentry experience.
- 2 years post frame experience (preferred).
- Previous experience working in a supervisory role.
- Ability to read construction blue prints and other documents provided for the construction of the building.
- Valid driver’s license and meet driving criteria guidelines.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Willingness to comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
We offer a competitive pay rate starting at $26.00/hour based on experience, a full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, Short and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, computer and company truck).
Apply online at: www.lesterbuildings.com under the Construction Foreman-Waukesha, WI posting.