Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lakeview Health
Pharmacist – Lakeview Specialty Hospital & Rehab is seeking a PRN Clinical Pharmacist to join our team working with our Long Term Acute Care and Neurobehavioral programs.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work independently is essential.
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Pharmacist will be responsible for having a working knowledge of all areas of pharmaceutical services provided by Lakeview Specialty Hospital; including drug distribution systems, clinical support, and IV admixture.
As the Pharmacist, you will:
- Provide clinical support and interventions to both our LTACH and CBRF areas.
- Ensure appropriate drug supply in pharmacy at all times.
- Participate in patient drug therapy monitoring
- Promote an environment of continuous quality improvement
- BS in Pharmacy required.
- Three years’ experience as a Pharmacist. Should have previous experience in a hospital or LTACH setting. IV admixture knowledge.
- Pharmacist licensure in Wisconsin required.