Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FT, PT or PRN Certified Nursing Asst - Residential
at Lakeview Health
We are looking for compassionate, dependable and enthusiastic health care professionals to join our growing CBRF team. Must have a current WI CNA certification. Experience in a residential setting and/or providing care to patients with neurobehavioral issues are strong pluses!
Our CNAs provide high-quality assistance with personal and social adjustment skills, meals, and leisure activities for our residents with neurobehavioral conditions including Traumatic Brain Injuries. We strongly support individuals who plan to further their education in the health care field by offering a FT benefits package that includes tuition reimbursement and student loan payment assistance!
Full-Time (36hrs/week), Part-Time (24hrs/week) and PRN (on call) positions are available on Day (6a-6p) and NOC (6p-6a) shifts. Differential pay for weekend shifts available!
CNA - CBRF Job Description
To provide assistance and treatment to residents of CBRF. To help ensure active participation in the rehabilitation program. To participate as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team. To provide education, assistance, supervision, safety, and behavior management for the resident population.
1. Provides descriptive and objective information for input into the treatment plan regarding each resident’s functional abilities and limitations as well as observes and records data regarding target behaviors in accordance with treatment plans, prescribed program interventions, and therapy protocols.
2. Actively seeks opportunities to teach age-appropriate responsibility, independent functioning, and pro-social behavior.
3. Tends to the residents' immediate needs for safety, education, health / hygiene and comfort in ways that foster independent functioning on the part of the resident (i.e. ADL’s, mealtime, bathing, laundry, community access, recreational activities, and vocational skills) in accordance with competencies.
4. Works with residents in a variety of settings in accordance with the resident’s schedule.
5. Communicates with staff and residents in a manner consistent with both the individual resident’s treatment plan and individual resident needs.
6. Adheres to the administrative, clinical, and human resource policies of Lakeview Specialty Hospital and Rehab.
1. Skill, Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of the sequela of brain injury and other neurological disorders. Knowledge of physical, cognitive, psychological, emotional, and/or communication disabilities. Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification required.
2. Education Requirements: Completion of certified nursing assistant course.
3. Licensure: Current WI CNA certification
4. Experience: None required, but strong preference for candidates with at least one year of caregiving experience working with adults with neurobehavioral issues.