Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Workday HRIS Analyst
Sr Workday HRIS Analyst
**Looking for 3+ years of Workday Experience**
This position is responsible for reviewing complex HR related business processes and activities, and providing detailed analyses of processes to isolate, identify, and optimize basic principles governing various phases of HR related business. Identifies trends and problems, evaluates practices, conceptualizes new processes and activities and builds functional requirements. This position will recommend, implement, integrate and manage changes, as well as communicate the changes to relevant stakeholders to promote optimum efficiency through the use of HR systems. The Sr. Workforce Technology Analyst may focus on one of the following areas: reporting analytics, system analysis and design, or planning and leading HR related projects and processes.
system analysis, design and management
- Translate high-level HR business requirements into functional specifications for HR system development and manage changes to such specifications.
- Plan, prepare, and ensure execution of various testing activities to ensure appropriate testing is conducted for the work effort.
- Coordinate business user communication for system pilots, launches, and ongoing needs.
- Ensure business issues are resolved at the appropriate times during the life cycle of the systems development process.
- Ensure systems training is provided on new functionality; work with business users and help desk to resolve escalated user questions.
- Review the results of system projects to determine if business requirements were met. Partner with project managers to facilitate post-effort reviews to develop and document best practices.
- Engage with HR system vendors to understand technology capabilities and recommend solutions that address business needs.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for operational excellence to maximize process and systems efficiencies.
- Take leadership in HR business process redesign and documentation as needed for accommodating new technology.
- Leverage Kainos for security, integration, and/or configuration validation
data analysis and management
- Conduct business user interviews and analysis to provide appropriate data recommendations to drive business decisions.
- Translate high-level HR business requirements into functional specifications for HR data analysis and manage changes to such specifications.
- Design and develop moderate to advanced complex analysis and reporting that meet business user needs.
- Continuously look for ways to leverage HR and enterprise data to identify potential growth opportunities and/or operational excellence.
- Proactive management of HR system foundational data (backbone of all HR data analysis) and measuring the quality HR data used in analysis.
workforce technology leadership
- Provides guidance for other members of the workforce technology team regarding HR system, data and general project management.
- Stays current with the latest HR systems and data strategies, understanding of industry best practices and shares this information with the workforce technology team
- 3+ years Workday experience
- 5 years of HR system or data analysis, configuration and support
- Demonstrated experience in supporting at least two (2) HR related business processes such as performance/talent management, talent acquisition, organizational development, organizational training, benefits, compensation or payroll.
- Experience in project coordination, software development or related work experience.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple complex projects concurrently and develop in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish partnerships with senior level business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team from concept to the final deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree
Auto req ID
9709:Kohl's Innovation Center
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
State - Search by State only - Use Location for Zip or City and State
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification is preferred.