Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assists in planning, scheduling and coordinating the check out, delivery, setup, operation and maintenance of audiovisual equipment including: video projectors, video cameras, PA systems, teleconferencing equipment, computers and lighting equipment.
Support AV Presentation setup, supervision and problem solving
- Setup, troubleshoot and operate computer presentation systems, video projectors, sound systems, lighting and teleconferencing equipment (fixed and temporary installations).
- Research and recommend audiovisual technologies to further support company initiatives.
Ensure high quality AV Equipment schedule and delivery
- Organize, maintain and schedule and deliver various pieces of audiovisual equipment.
- Deliver high quality customer service.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills as well as the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of: video, computer and audio signal flow; Windows and Mac OS; Audio mixers and microphones; video switchers and cameras; and lighting boards.
- Effective verbal & communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivation in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively manage multiple prioritize.
- Prior experience in retail, customer service or with public.
This document describes general information about the position however should not be considered as comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time. This document is not an employment contract.
Auto req ID
9709:Kohl's Innovation Center
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
State - Search by State only - Use Location for Zip or City and State