Johnson Financial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Advisor/Relationship Manager
at Johnson Financial Group
- Trust/Wealth Management
- Location : Address
- 100 E Wisconsin Ave
The Wealth Advisor/Relationship Manager is responsible for growing quality client relationships and enhancing client satisfaction by providing sound financial guidance to high net worth clients.
- Responsible for coordinating a consistent client service experience and delivering overall financial advisory guidance to sustain new business development, client referral and retention objectives.
- Responsible for managing the onboarding of new clients.
- Understand client’s financial objectives utilizing a purposeful discovery process and financial planning approach.
- Responsible for accurately opening and closing of accounts within Wealth operating systems; including tracking of incoming/outgoing transfer of assets and cash.
- Responsible for special client needs such as cash requirements and reserves, tax planning, distribution analysis, general financial, investment, insurance and estate planning.
- Frequent contact with clients designed to enhance the client relationship and provide impeccable client service. Clearly communicate financial solutions and effectively overcome objections.
- Actively manage inherent risks by adhering to internal policies and procedures, regulatory and statutory requirements and exercising sound judgment.
- Thorough management of complex financial solutions; including: communication, implementation, maintenance and on-going administration of the client relationship.
- Complete, timely and accurate documentation of client relationship.
Sales – Advising and Servicing Clients
- Execution of our comprehensive sales process which includes successful prospecting, planning and gaining new business.
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products and services; actively cross-sells full breadth and depth of products. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales, cross-sales and referral goals.
- Actively call/joint call on identified target segments, prospects, centers of influence, etc. to lead new business development and client acquisition efforts.
- Expand new and existing relationships by advising and recommending appropriate solutions that will exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners to expand customer relationships across all lines of business
- Meets or exceeds client retention goals.
- Perform proactive customer needs assessments on a regular basis.
- Give persuasive sales presentations and tailors delivery and material to meet audience needs.
- Applies sound judgment, innovation and appropriate creativity in management of client relationships.
- Responsible for a variety of full-service financial transactions; decisions require thorough analysis, document interpretation, specialized solutions, discretion and risk management.
- Participate in an active and meaningful role in a community or industry organization.
Cross Sales and Referrals
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products; ability to cross-sell full breadth and depth of products.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strong internal relationships across all lines of business to ensure consistent and frequent referral activities.
- Consistently meets or exceeds cross sell/referral goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience working with clients in a financial planning setting. A combination of appropriate education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales, networking, negotiating, business acumen and execution.
- Knowledge of investment management and financial planning.
- Series 65/66 or IA equivalent. Industry specific professional designations highly desired; CFP, ChFC, CPA.
- Understanding and strong working knowledge of MS Office products; ability to effectively utilize Bank and Wealth Operating Systems.