Jefferson Wells International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Comcast CORE Rec Coord Consultant
at Jefferson Wells International, inc.
The CORE Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and administration of the recruitment process. The Coordinator supports recruiters and leadership with all back-end scheduling, candidate assessment, onboarding paperwork, and client documentation. They are the administrative liaison between recruiters, candidates and clients.
● Communicates verbally and written in a professional, logical and meaningful way. Adjusts message / language to meet the audience.
● Presents information succinctly and in a way that it is easily understood. Adheres to professional standards with respect to spelling, grammar and business writing.
● Is self-motivated to improve and exceed expectations. Produces high quality, detailed and repetitive deliverables.
● Has a high sense of urgency and completes work quickly, carefully and accurately. Prioritizes work according to how critical activities are and their corresponding due date.
● Multitasks without impacting quality of work.
● Leverages process improvements and technical shortcuts (e.g., cut & paste) to increase speed of work.
● Follows-up with key stakeholder to ensure the right information is available at the right time.
● Focuses on the client and candidate experience. Anticipates their needs and accommodates as appropriate. Meets expectations and deadlines.
● Knows when to proactively escalate issues and keeps internal stakeholders updated on progress.
● Openly accepts feedback on performance and uses feedback to improve. Seeks out continuous skills development to learn new skills and to adapt to new market or industry trends and technologies.
● Has a strong affinity for building relationships.
● 1 years of administrative or coordinator experience
● Education: High school diploma or equivalent
● Technical: Proficient in typing, Digital Literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other desktop applications
Nice to have:
● Education: Bachelor's Degree
● Technical: Proficient in an ATS (e.g., Taleo, Avature, JobApp)
● Staffing Industry: Exposure to the staffing and contingent workforce placement industry
● Proficient in contemporary cloud based collaboration programs (e.g., SharePoint, Google Docs)
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer