Our client offers a challenging and fun workplace where you will have an opportunity to learn through doing. They work with the latest software and cloud offerings from Microsoft and Amazon and hardware offerings from Lenovo, Cisco, and WatchGuard. Based in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, our client provides comprehensive technology solutions and outsourced IT to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Your Mission (If you choose to accept it) … is to manage the activities and responsibilities of the service desk and project service teams. As a Service Leader, you’ll be expected to provide high-level technical assistance to the team and ensure service and support is provided to customers at all levels.
- Assist in developing project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Improve usage of Support resources and increase the productivity of the team.
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and provide status to clients as necessary.
- Perform customer follow-up to verify final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing solutions.
- Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our service relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Be involved in the design and building of new services.
- Develop training programs to develop and refine the skills of the service desk team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years of IT or related experience or 5+ years of management experience.
Why become One of the Team?
Our client provides their employees with the best tools for the job and invests in their infrastructure. They offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Performance based incentives.
- Profit-sharing eligible after year 1.
- Full-on the job training and support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Gain experience on a wide variety of new technologies.
- Help improve businesses in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Laid-back atmosphere (jeans, t-shirts, and cool kicks at the office).
- Team of incredibly talented, and fun-loving individuals.
- Awesome gaming center (ping pong, pinball, pop-a-shot, and more!)
Our client has been in business for 20 years and they are investing to grow like crazy! If you want to be a part of this amazing organization, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.