Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Excellence in Daily Operations
Individuals responsible for role modeling our customer service commitment, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products, maintaining a clean, safe and welcoming store, and confidently running shifts that create the Starbucks Experience. A Starbucks Supervisor will help create the Starbucks experience under the guidance of Interstate Hotels. and Resorts Management Company.
As a Store Supervisor you will:
- Uses the Prepare > Lead > Transition pattern on each shift
- Uses information from updates, Daily Plan and Store Walk to prioritize activities on shift
- Uses their resources to determine positions, routines and the plan for breaks
- Puts oneself in the best position to read customer cues throughout the shift
- Completes tasks on the Operations Station Play Caller cards
- Leverages Customer Support, Ops Station, Clean Plays and Station Assessments to engage the team in maintaining the store environment
- Serves as a role model in creating the Starbucks Experience for baristas and customers
- Encourages teamwork through recognition and celebration of team wins
- Sets an energetic tone within the store by building rapport with baristas on shift and displaying a positive attitude
- Focuses the team on creating best moments for each other and customers
- Uses communication tracking tools, updates and Now Brewing to ensure baristas on shift have the information they need
- Creates moments on each shift to share craft and coffee knowledge
- Remains composed and uses resources to take appropriate action
- Understands when and how to flex the play to optimize the customer experience
- Identifies teachable moments and provides feedback and coaching as appropriate
- Documents and shares pertinent information to uphold standards and ensure smooth transitions from shift to shift
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.