Horizon Retail Construction, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Retail Construction
at Horizon Retail Construction, Inc.
- Sturtevant, WI, USA
- Full Time
Horizon Retail Construction, a Leading, Established National General Contractor, has an immediate opening for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER - Retail Construction at our Corporate Headquarters in Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects from pre-construction to project close-out
- Manage project teams including Project Coordinators, Assistant Project Managers, Site Superintendents and Subcontractors
- Maximize team effectiveness to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Manage budgets and negotiate subcontracts
- Create, manage, execute and expedite construction schedules
- Manage quality of subcontractors to ensure that schedule, scope, response and cost are consistent with company expectations
- Monitor performance standards guaranteeing jobsite safety
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, team members and vendors
- Communicate progress of construction activities with Client frequently
- Promote a business environment that fosters high levels of integrity and values
To qualify for the position of PROJECT MANAGER, we desire:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience
- Construction or building background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A highly motivated, self-starter
In addition to a casual atmosphere and a greatcompany culture, Horizon offers a competitive benefit package including health,dental, and vision insurance, as well as a flex spending account and a 401(k)with company match.
Horizon Retail Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer