Horizon Retail Construction, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Horizon Retail Construction, Inc.
- Sturtevant, WI, USA
- Full Time
Horizon Retail Construction is a nationwide general contractor that has been in business in Racine, Wisconsin since 1993. We provide general contracting services to some of the largest, most successful tenants in the United States including Victorias Secret, Footlocker, Coach, T-Mobile, Best Buy, Mens Warehouse, Walgreens, Lego, Michael Kors, Bath & Body Works, H&R Block, Kayes Jewelers, Arby's & Chipotle, to name a few.
The Horizon Retail Construction Team of professionals provides quality tenant improvement to a broad range of commercial clients. The clients we serve encompass various industries including retail, restaurant, financial, healthcare, concessions, and hospitality. Horizon performs construction services in regional malls, lifestyle centers, strip centers, hotels, office buildings, airports and more. We are licensed, bonded, registered and work in all 50 states. Horizon Retail Construction is committed to providing the best service at the most reasonable cost to all our customers.
Horizon Retail Construction has been in business for 24 years. Horizon was started with three office employees and 10 Field Superintendents. Our business philosophy was embraced by our customers and our business grew considerably every year. By the year 2000, Horizon Retail Construction's staff consisted of 39 office employees and 83 Superintendents working throughout the United States. At the close of 2016, Horizon's staff included 120 office employees in Sturtevant (Racine County), Wisconsin and 220 Field Superintendents. The annual revenue generated by Horizon Retail Construction in 2016 exceeded $220 million.
Our brand-new office is located in Sturtevant, WI. We offer a casual, fun work environment with breakfast provided for our employees on Mondays and lunch on Thursdays. We also have an on-site gym.
Horizon Retail Construction, an established national general contractor, has an immediate opening for an ACCOUNTING INTERN at our Corporate Headquarters in Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Data entry of internal invoices into Sage 300 CRE
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Assist with preparing AR statements to send to Clients
- Provide clerical support for Sales Tax reporting
- Compile and enter data used to prepare the Work in Progress schedule and various financial reports
- Complete special projects as needed and other assigned duties
To qualify for the position of ACCOUNTING INTERN, we desire:
- Junior or Senior status in an Accounting/Business major is preferable
- Excel experience is a must
- Excellent communication style, skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A highly motivated, self-starter
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- 20-40 hours per week
Horizon offers a casual atmosphere and a great company culture.
Employment Type Part-Time or Full-Time
Job Type Support, Data Entry, Possible Projects
Education Sophomore, Junior or Senior status in an Accounting/Business major
Experience Not Needed
Manages Others No
Required Travel Not Specified