Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Hospice Weekend Visit Nurse
at Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking Weekend Visit Nurses to join our compassionate and patient-centered Hospice Team.
As a Weekend Visit Nurse (Baylor RN) you will ensure the delivery of quality hospice services as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of hospice nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Provide patient care per physician orders and Agency policy.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Transcribe, implement and evaluate new physician orders accurately.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager / Patient Care Coordinator, appropriate health care professional, IDG (Hospice only) and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform and document admissions in a timely, thorough and accurate fashion.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Acute Care, Home Care or Hospice experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle