Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Home Care, Weekend Visit Nurse - $500 Amazon Gift Card with Interview (Hartford)
at Horizon Home Care & Hospice
For a Limited Time Only: Apply and Interview for RN Visit Nurse to get your $500 Amazon Gift Card!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking Weekend Visit Nurses to join our top-notch Home Care Team.
As a Weekend Visit Nurse (Baylor RN) you willensure the delivery of quality home care and services as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of home health and nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Provide patient care per physician orders and Agency policy.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Transcribe, implement and evaluate new physician orders accurately.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager / Patient Care Coordinator, appropriate health care professional, IDG (Hospice only) and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform and document admissions in a timely, thorough and accurate fashion.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle